How To Apply
As an international boarding school and day school serving a diverse global market, YWIES Guangzhou accepts applications throughout the year. Here are the admissions procedures:
Step One: Fill in the Application Form
Online Application(Recommend): Apply Now
Or download Word/PDF New Student Application Form.Once the application form is completed, you may fax, email or mail it to us. Should you have any queries, please feel free to contact the Admissions Office.
Step Two: Attend the Learning Consultation
Admissions Office will contact you shortly for the detailed arrangement about the consultation.
Submit on the day of Learning Consultation:
- Originals and copies of student/parents' ID cards, passports and residence booklet
- Original and copy of student's birth certificate
- Two Student's passport photo
- Student's academic report of the latest three years
- English, Maths Written Test (Years 2–9，about 70 mins)
- English, Maths, Science Written Test (Year 10 above, about 130 mins)
- Co-Principals Interview (about 30 mins)
Step Three: Wait for the Learning Consultation Report
After the Learning Consultation, Admissions Office will send the results to student within seven working days.
Step Four: Pay for Tuition and Fees
After receiving the Learning Consultation Report, parents can arrange to pay for the tuition and fees according to the payment notice.
Step Five: Enrolment
- Submit documents and application forms
- Purchase uniform
- Get the Welcome Package
- Select course/ASA
- Meet and greet with teachers and class
Step Six: Start School Day
For further enquiry, please contact us at:
Tel: (020) 8683 2662